Eureka is now available for preorder in our online store!
I’m pleased to announce that Engine Publishing’s first product, Eureka: 501 Adventure Plots to Inspire Game Masters, is now available for preorder in our online store!
When you preorder, you’ll receive immediate access to the PDF, weeks before books are shipped (which will be in late July/early August). Preorders run through July 22.
Learn More About Eureka
In addition to providing a 19-page PDF excerpt from Eureka, we also sent out advance copies to some of the best gaming sites in the world and asked them to give us their take on the book.
Start with the Kobold Quarterly review:
- Review: Eureka! 501 Adventure Plots to Inspire Game Masters: Game designer Wolfgang Baur says: “Much more than a simple book of plots, Eureka! stands as one of those essential tools that GMs and game designers will find themselves reaching for again and again.” and “…Eureka is super rocket fuel for homebrewers.“
- Campaign Mastery: Plot Stat Block for the Organized Game Master: Johnn Four of Roleplaying Tips likes Eureka’s plot format, and has shared his own plot stat block for readers to use
- Critical Hits “discovers” Eureka: The Chatty DM breaks down Eureka from his perspective: “This product is ideal for GMs that want to create their own adventures but need help to kick start their creative muscles.“
- Newbie DM: Eureka! by the writers from Gnome Stew: The Newbie DM says “This book is a treasure trove for the DM like me, who sometimes has to find inspiration in order to create stories.“
- UncleBear: Eureka: 501 Adventure Plots to Inspire Game Masters: Berin Kinsman talks about Eureka as a campaign planning tool
Thanks to Wolfgang, Johnn, Chatty, Newbie DM, and Berin for writing about Eureka! Stay tuned for more articles about, and reviews of, the book in the not-too-distant future.